Let it Shine Natural Cleaning is looking for an Experienced Supervisor to join our team! We are a small, natural home cleaning company who is growing fast and looking for people to grow along with us. This position involves participating on a team to clean houses each day, effectively managing the crew for the day, and participating in day-to-day operations of the business. Hours are Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm with Saturdays optional.
You’ll like this job if you are looking for something different than the status quo, something that is physically demanding, and a job where you can be independent, yet still work with a team. As a supervisor, you will like this job if you are detail-oriented, like to motivate people, and provide quality customer service. Let it Shine is perfect for anyone seeking independence and unique culture at work. No micromanaging here, you’ll be responsible for your own work and managing up to 2 team members for the day.
Supervisory experience is a MUST! Professional cleaning experience is a MUST!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure all homes are cleaned to Shine quality standards and specific client standards by checking your work and work of your teammates
- Personally cleaning each house in adherence with Shine quality standards in an efficient and professional manner
- Training all incoming employees on cleaning standards and other company policies; identifying and addressing standard training needs
- Responsibility for all duties of the team binder, especially keys and home codes.
- Responsible for timely execution of work in homes and for following the contracted work guidelines
- Accomplishing staff results by effectively motivating, encouraging, inspiring, and acknowledging strengths and weaknesses of team members.
- Ensure entry into client’s homes and greet clients professionally
- Call Clients if running behind or early to a home to inform them of arrival time.
- Collecting payment if necessary
- Being a team player and participating in the success of the company through company initiatives.
- Maintain a positive attitude and set the example for other employees
- Adherence to and clear understanding of operating policies and procedures
- Stocking supplies completely each evening/morning and insuring all supplies are brought to homes for the day.
- Keeping all supplies in good repair and tidiness; following company instruction on care of supplies
- Insuring that all employees on their team follow company standards by continually coaching and redirecting performance.
- Managers will also be given other opportunities as they arise and are expected to act in the best interest of the company at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience required
- At least 1 year of professional cleaning experience required
- Must be in good physical condition: able to lift up to 25 lbs, stand for hours, and bend at the waist and knees. We’re not kidding, this job is HARD!
- Must be able to speak English.
- Licensed, Registered, Well Maintained and Reliable vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- The ability to remain calm and controlled under challenging circumstances
After 90 days, Full Time employees are eligible for a raise
With growth, comes more opportunities and higher pay! Potential job tasks are:
Assisting owner with hiring processes
Assisting owner with standard operating procedures or human resources procedures
Managing daily schedule
Communicating with clients
If interested, please send resume to Mary@LetitShineClean.com
GENERAL HOUSE CLEANER POSITION
Let it Shine Natural Cleaning is hiring professional house cleaners to join our ever-growing team. You can quickly make between $12 – $15 an hour with tips and bonuses.
Bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at Let it Shine.
We serve the Aurora, Naperville, and Fox Valley area and searching for people who are interested in cleaning, housekeeping, and janitor jobs. This is not a contract position or short-term gig — it’s an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! Let it Shine is perfect for anyone seeking independence and unique culture at work. Experience not required — we will train and provide all cleaning supplies and vacuums!
- Likes to clean (Experience a plus, but not required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Detail oriented- Do NOT apply if you are not a details person!
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from houses
- Available Monday through Friday 8:00-5:00pm
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs as needed
Why work for us?
- No Nights, and weekends optional! Paid Every Friday! 32-40 hour/week is typical.
- Start at 8AM, typically off between 4-5:00pm.
- Paid mileage, Paid travel time.
- $10.00/hr Minimum starting pay for cleaning.
- up to $11.00+/hr at 90 days based on merit
- Career opportunities available! 100% of our promotions are from within & we are growing.
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check and have reliable transportation with liability insurance.
- Email Shine@maidgreen.com with resume
If interested: Please send resume and/or questions to Shine@maidgreen.com
**Please include work history and level of education, with a personal email and telephone number.